Close

Loading the page failed

ellerlor
10 years ago
#4089 Quote
Hello,
Please help us asap... we planned to move in production web site 3 days agoo but till now we have always the same problem about popup "Loading page failed " during the push of BUY button. I have seen that it is a javascript popup from your code. There are not log error in nop log table but it is normal because the event is intercepted by the javascript page.

I removed all pluging, cleaned the cache, reinstalled everything but I have always the same problem: which is the reason? On test served I had not any type of problem :-(

Please help us it is business critical

Thanks
Boyko
10 years ago
#4091 Quote
ellerlor wrote:
Hello,
Please help us asap... we planned to move in production web site 3 days agoo but till now we have always the same problem about popup "Loading page failed " during the push of BUY button. I have seen that it is a javascript popup from your code. There are not log error in nop log table but it is normal because the event is intercepted by the javascript page.

I removed all pluging, cleaned the cache, reinstalled everything but I have always the same problem: which is the reason? On test served I had not any type of problem :-(

Please help us it is business critical

Thanks

Hi ellerlor,

We already replied to you via email. Please don't duplicate posts/emails as we monitor them both and there is not point in doing this. Doing either of them is enough.

Best Regrads,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ellerlor
10 years ago
#4092 Quote
Sorry I did a mistake .. I tried to correct some errors in my first post..
I am very sorry