Support
12 years ago
#489 Quote
Please post here anything related to Nop Instant Search plugin
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#510 Quote
Hi Guys,

Again, you did a great tool.. but as usual, I have small set-up issues.

I did the manual integration and I didn't check the Automatic Integration as suggest.

I clear the cache, restart the application and change the global.asx file to be certain that I reload everything. I also clear my local cache .

I keep the same configuration as your doc and I change in the theme, the orange color for blue (the square around the search box and now I have no color anymore around the search box..)

When a do a search, a small light yellow box might appear with 2 products description inside. The result box won't appear each time and I have much success with the TAP word. If I LIF  for life-Jacket, I won't have any result.

In brief, this time (like they other times) I don't know what I missed.

Yves hight maintenance :-)
Support
12 years ago
#534 Quote
Hi Yves,

we have have fixed all issues on your site and uploaded the changes.

1. The problem with the Product Template was that the Automatic Integration was checked on the Nop Quick Tabs. Please bear in mind that this works only for the default Dark Orange theme (as implied by the hint). So we have integrated them manually. We have renamed the css file for your custom theme on the Nop Quick Tabs. We have also added a new theme on which we are currently working. If you like it you can use it - it is called "gray" theme.

2. We have updated the setting for the product thumbnails on the product details page and  show 4 images per line. So the images will now not go under the share button as before.

3. We have integrated the Nop Instant Search.

Hope that helps!

If you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
ylechasseur
10 years ago
#2666 Quote
Hi Guys,
Now I am on the InstantSearch. Works fine but just for one minor detail ... I setup to show 8 products in the search results and It shows way over this figure (around 50). The serach result display windows seems to be formated properly for 8 products..and the other product are simply display inline in the page..

Any idea what could cause that ?

Have a great day

Yves
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2667 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi Guys,
Now I am on the InstantSearch. Works fine but just for one minor detail ... I setup to show 8 products in the search results and It shows way over this figure (around 50). The serach result display windows seems to be formated properly for 8 products..and the other product are simply display inline in the page..

Any idea what could cause that ?

Have a great day

Yves

Hi Yves,

I think that we have fixed this issue the previous week. Can you please update the Instant Search plugin with the Core plugin.

Thanks.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!