Close

Carousel2D store filtering

jeffahart
10 years ago
#4045 Quote
I cannot get the 2D carousel to filter by store in multi-store configuration.  Everything else switches on and off per store checked.  Just this one is giving me trouble.  Cannot figure what I'm doing wrong.  I've switched to a banner in the homepagetext Topic for now.  But I like the Carousel2D because the Topic automatically puts a <p> around my image html and has twice the white space above and below, and even that small real estate is critical.

Thanks,
jeff
Boyko
10 years ago
#4047 Quote
jeffahart wrote:
I cannot get the 2D carousel to filter by store in multi-store configuration.  Everything else switches on and off per store checked.  Just this one is giving me trouble.  Cannot figure what I'm doing wrong.  I've switched to a banner in the homepagetext Topic for now.  But I like the Carousel2D because the Topic automatically puts a <p> around my image html and has twice the white space above and below, and even that small real estate is critical.

Thanks,
jeff

Hi jeff,

This is fixed now. Please update the plugin to get the fix.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jeffahart
10 years ago
#4054 Quote
Fixed the Carousel2D to filter by store, but the fix hijacked the JCarousel.  Now JCarousel just shows as a liner Vertical list below the Carousel2D. I also installed the JCarousel plug directory, just to see if would fix.  I will e-mail you a print screen.

Thanks,
jeff

jeffahart
10 years ago
#4066 Quote
Thanks for the quick fix.  Initially I did not load the core plugin when I loaded the new anywhere sliders dir.  It is all filtering and working fantastically now!

Thanks again!
jeff