Close

Configuration of an order completed reminder

pawrisian
10 years ago
#4016 Quote
Hi, If I want to send this reminder a week after the completion of the order how should I configure it ??? Sorry I am not sure how to set it up correctly !

Also is there a way of seeing the message template and how it looks like before enabling the reminder ?

Thanks so much for your help !
hristian.dimov
10 years ago
#4017 Quote
pawrisian wrote:
Hi, If I want to send this reminder a week after the completion of the order how should I configure it ??? Sorry I am not sure how to set it up correctly !

Also is there a way of seeing the message template and how it looks like before enabling the reminder ?

Thanks so much for your help !

Hi pawrisian,

Please check out our documentation. There are example settings for completed order reminder to send the email a week after the order is completed.

For you second question - you can only test it locally. Basically you need to create and complete an order and set the reminder to be sent (instead of days) in minutes. Then check the Reminder Messages Report.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com Support Team
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
pawrisian
10 years ago
#4025 Quote
Yes it helps a lot ! Thank you so very much for your help !

Sonia
ellerlor
6 years ago
#13922 Quote
Hi I've got the same problem of Sonia: but I would like to send a mail after almost 1 year the customers have bought (350 days), but I'm a little bit scared to send 1000 mails to the customers (I've already done a similar mistake :-)  ) So I would like to be sure it is working

I've got this configuration
Reminder Rule: Completed Order reminder
Number Of Messages To Send Per Customer  : 1
Condition Met Date Later Than: 349 days
Condition Met Date Earlier Than: 350 days
Interval Between Messages: 1 minute

Is this correct? How can I test It?

Thank you in advance
Lorenzo