Close

changing warning message text

fakeplacebo
10 years ago
#3985 Quote
Hi there,

on the store, product page, if I click on "buy now" button without selecting a product attribute which is "is selected" it's opening a warning message box contains attribute name only.

for example, if I click on "buy now" button without selecting color attiribute, warning message box contains only "color" text.

so how could I'll be change this message box text to "please pick a color" or something like that?

Best Regards
Boyko
10 years ago
#4009 Quote
fakeplacebo wrote:
Hi there,

on the store, product page, if I click on "buy now" button without selecting a product attribute which is "is selected" it's opening a warning message box contains attribute name only.

for example, if I click on "buy now" button without selecting color attiribute, warning message box contains only "color" text.

so how could I'll be change this message box text to "please pick a color" or something like that?

Best Regards

Hi fakeplacebo,

If you are using the Ajax Cart plugin the message should contain "Please select ...". Probably you don't use the Ajax Cart plugin. If you can send us a link to your web site and to a specific product page so that we can take a look would be great.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
fakeplacebo
10 years ago
#4015 Quote
Hi,

that would be great, I think I found related string: "shoppingcart.selectattribute"

but it's still does not work.

I could give you this link as an example:

http://hepsidantel.com/dagi-sutyen-takim-5634

if you click on "buy now" button without selecting any attirbute, you going to get a warning message  box which is only contains attribute name.

an another problem is my facebook shop using Default Clean theme instead of Nop NeoFashion Responsive theme as you may check from that link:

http://hepsidantel.com/facebook/shop

so what is your suggestions?

Best regards
Boyko
10 years ago
#4020 Quote
fakeplacebo wrote:
Hi,

that would be great ...

Hi fakeplacebo,

Unfortunately your store is currently closed and we can't open the product page.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
fakeplacebo
10 years ago
#4022 Quote
Hi
Sory about that but I sent you my login info via pm.

Best regards
Boyko
10 years ago
#4049 Quote
fakeplacebo wrote:
Hi
Sory about that but I sent you my login info via pm.

Best regards

Hi fakeplacebo,

Can you check if you are missing this resource "shoppingcart.selectattribute" for you languege?
Here is a video from our video tutorials section that explains how to work with resources.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
fakeplacebo
10 years ago
#4050 Quote
Hi,

Yes and I checked Already...

that resource is exist in my two store languages as follows:

in Turkish:
source: "shoppingcart.selectattribute" value: "Lütfen {0} seçiniz"

in English:
source: "shoppingcart.selectattribute" value: "Please select {0}"

and I tried and get same results in both language.

I'm planing to open store in a few day, so need the solve this...

cloud you clarify me for this problem?

thanks

Boyko
10 years ago
#4051 Quote
fakeplacebo wrote:
Hi,

that would be great, I think I found related string: "shoppingcart.selectattribute"

but it's still does not work.

I could give you this link as an example:

http://hepsidantel.com/dagi-sutyen-takim-5634

if you click on "buy now" button without selecting any attirbute, you going to get a warning message  box which is only contains attribute name.

We found out why you don't see the "Please select ..." message. That is because you have set Text prompt for this attribute in the administration. nopCommerce does check if there is a text prompt it show it rather than the "Please select ..." message. We just removed the text prompt for the Rank attribute for this particular products and the message is now shown as you want it.

fakeplacebo wrote:

an another problem is my facebook shop using Default Clean theme instead of Nop NeoFashion Responsive theme as you may check from that link:

http://hepsidantel.com/facebook/shop

so what is your suggestions?

The Nop NeoFashion theme is a desktop theme in terms of nopCommerce. It is not a facebook theme or a Mobile theme. If you enable the mobile support in nopCommerce and open your web site from a mobile device you will see the Mobile nopCommerce theme that uses JQuery Mobile rather than the Neo Fashion theme. The same is about the Facebook shop. Currently we do not offer facebook shop themes.

Best Regards,
Boyko Bonev
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
fakeplacebo
10 years ago
#4064 Quote
Thanks for help. Now I figured out the connection between text prompt and "please select" message... :)

Regards