after we redownloaded the alfresco theme, we've noticed that for version 3.2 (our version) the files structure have been changed, what happened lets say to: SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Scripts/MegaMenuResponsive.min.js
current download dont have it, it was there for sure when version 3.2 was the latest.
please guide us with the changes you've made, we need our alfresco theme that we bought to work correctly under mobile asap.
we've merged the file you are referring to, to the SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core\Scripts\SevenSpikesExtensions.js file, so if you've update this plug-in you shouldn't worry about that. As far as the menu goes, I've just tested it on multiple devices in RTL and it works correctly. Update everything to latest 3.2 and try again. If the problem persists, please gives a link to your website so that we would be able to investigate it and explain in detail what the problem is.