Close

Change products per row on home page

financeguy
10 years ago
#3856 Quote
Hi, I had a quick question about the categories shown on the home page. In the demo for this theme, there are two categories per row, then 3 featured products and then 4 best sellers per row.

Is there a way to change the items per row, i.e. 3 items per row in all of the above? Do I need to change the views or the CSS? I searched in the Configuration settings and couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance!
FG
Boyko
10 years ago
#3862 Quote
financeguy wrote:
Hi, I had a quick question about the categories shown on the home page. In the demo for this theme, there are two categories per row, then 3 featured products and then 4 best sellers per row.

Is there a way to change the items per row, i.e. 3 items per row in all of the above? Do I need to change the views or the CSS? I searched in the Configuration settings and couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance!
FG

Hi FG,

This is so by design and if you want to change it you will need to change the styles of the theme.
Unfortunately the styles are not configurable from the administration and you need to modify the css files of the theme directly. There is no need to modify any of the Razor view files just the css styles.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team