Close

Product specification outside of tab

beatmaster
10 years ago
#3794 Quote
Hi there

When Quick tabs are enabled @Html.Action("ProductSpecifications", "Catalog", new { productId = Model.Id }) located at ProductTemplateSimple.cshtml stops working and you can only have your specifications in a tab, I would like to use the tabs for various information but display my specifications on another spot on the page and not in a tab, Is there something I can modify to do this or is it not possible? (I am using 3.1)

If it is not possible, it would be nice that if you uncheck the "Enable Product Specifications Tab" then it should work like they did before the tabs were enabled (same goes for review and overview checkboxes)
Support
10 years ago
#3811 Quote
beatmaster wrote:
Hi there

When Quick tabs are enabled @Html.Action("ProductSpecifications", "Catalog", new { productId = Model.Id }) located at ProductTemplateSimple.cshtml stops working and you can only have your specifications in a tab, I would like to use the tabs for various information but display my specifications on another spot on the page and not in a tab, Is there something I can modify to do this or is it not possible? (I am using 3.1)

If it is not possible, it would be nice that if you uncheck the "Enable Product Specifications Tab" then it should work like they did before the tabs were enabled (same goes for review and overview checkboxes)

Hi BEATMASTER,

You can show the product specifications. Just open the Plugns/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs/Themes/DefaultClean/Content/QuickTabs.css file
and change as shown below:

.product-details-page .full-description,
.product-details-page .product-specs-box,
.ui-tabs .product-specs-box .title {
    display: none;
}

the line in bold should be removed, so the above should be changed to

.product-details-page .full-description,
.ui-tabs .product-specs-box .title {
    display: none;
}

Hope that helps!
beatmaster
10 years ago
#3817 Quote
Thank you, that has solved my problem

I really can´t believe I didn´t figure this one out, I guess it was too obvious :-p