Close

Some dificulties with Nop Neofashion theme

fakeplacebo
10 years ago
#3733 Quote
I deployed plugins and theme files to server as described. (or I think so...) and have some problems:

1- While I trying to install admin-->configuration-->plugins-->SevenSpikes.Theme.NeoFashion ending with this error:

"Could not find a part of the path 'E:\HostingSpaces\izgisoft\hepsidantel.com\wwwroot\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Theme.NeoFashion\LogoImage'."

2- also - While I trying to install admin-->configuration-->plugins->SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons ending with this similar error:

"Could not find a part of the path 'E:\HostingSpaces\izgisoft\hepsidantel.com\wwwroot\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons\RibbonPictures'." even files and folders exist in plugins directory

3-in admin-->plugin area all sevenspikes plugins returnind "file not found" error.

so could you help me for what I'm missing?

Best Regards

Support
10 years ago
#3736 Quote
fakeplacebo wrote:
I deployed plugins and theme files to server as described. (or I think so...) and have some problems:

1- While I trying to install admin-->configuration-->plugins-->SevenSpikes.Theme.NeoFashion ending with this error:

"Could not find a part of the path 'E:\HostingSpaces\izgisoft\hepsidantel.com\wwwroot\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Theme.NeoFashion\LogoImage'."

2- also - While I trying to install admin-->configuration-->plugins->SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons ending with this similar error:

"Could not find a part of the path 'E:\HostingSpaces\izgisoft\hepsidantel.com\wwwroot\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons\RibbonPictures'." even files and folders exist in plugins directory

3-in admin-->plugin area all sevenspikes plugins returnind "file not found" error.

so could you help me for what I'm missing?

Best Regards

Hi FAKEPLACEBO,

Can you please make sure that you have read permissions for these folders so that the images can be retrieved during the installation of the plugin. Also make sure that there are no hidden files in these folders different than the images.

If the error still exists you can send an email to our support team with ftp and admin credentials, so that we can have a look at your setup and see what might be wrong.

Best Regards!
fakeplacebo
10 years ago
#3742 Quote
Hi,

First thing that I checked out was file permissions but I set plugins directory, sub folders and files to 755 again. nothing changed. I'm sending you via PM my login and ftp credentials and thanks for your valuable helps...

and secondly;many of SevenSpikes strings are empty in both languages Turkish and English. And I cant determine exact meaning of them to put in translations. For example; this string "SevenSpikes.MegaMenu.Admin.Settings.EnabledAsWidget:" must be about enabling Mega Menu as widget but some others are not clear as this. So is there any information to localization these strings?

Best Regards
Support
10 years ago
#3743 Quote
fakeplacebo wrote:
Hi,

First thing that I checked out was file permissions but I set plugins directory, sub folders and files to 755 again. nothing changed. I'm sending you via PM my login and ftp credentials and thanks for your valuable helps...

and secondly;many of SevenSpikes strings are empty in both languages Turkish and English. And I cant determine exact meaning of them to put in translations. For example; this string "SevenSpikes.MegaMenu.Admin.Settings.EnabledAsWidget:" must be about enabling Mega Menu as widget but some others are not clear as this. So is there any information to localization these strings?

Best Regards

Hi fakeplacebo,

Thank you for your credentials. When we receive them and see what the problem might be, we will let you know.

As to the resources, as all our plugins come in English only, there will be no Turkish translation. I suppose you have added the Turkish language after you have installed the plugins. If you restart the application, the English resources will installed for Turkish. Then you can easily translate them by searching locale resources that contain "SevenSpikes". If you wish to translate only the public ones you should translate those resources that contain "SevenSpikes" and do not contain "admin".

Hope that helps!
fakeplacebo
10 years ago
#3745 Quote

As to the resources, as all our plugins come in English only, there will be no Turkish translation. I suppose you have added the Turkish language after you have installed the plugins. If you restart the application, the English resources will installed for Turkish. Then you can easily translate them by searching locale resources that contain "SevenSpikes". If you wish to translate only the public ones you should translate those resources that contain "SevenSpikes" and do not contain "admin".

I know that I'm missing a point about NopCommerce Language Packs but when I was installing plugins Turkish Lang was exist and also I'm using for searching strings this very usefull app nopCommerce Translator, http://fkosoft.com//en/Products/nopCommerceTranslator?id=56e7577f-c5ba-4a84-9b2e-f4c294113480 and some strings does not exist in my English language pack and İt could be improper. But I download it from official nop. So I dont know...

Best Regards
Support
10 years ago
#3746 Quote
fakeplacebo wrote:

I know that I'm missing a point about NopCommerce Language Packs but when I was installing plugins Turkish Lang was exist and also I'm using for searching strings this very usefull app nopCommerce Translator, http://fkosoft.com//en/Products/nopCommerceTranslator?id=56e7577f-c5ba-4a84-9b2e-f4c294113480 and some strings does not exist in my English language pack and İt could be improper. But I download it from official nop. So I dont know...

Best Regards

Hi,

We found that what the problem was. The error was that the plugins were copied in a wrong folder. All our plugins should be placed inside the Plugins folder of your site, while you have copied the Plugins folder from the package itself inside the Plugins folder. Before installing a theme please read our online documentation or watch the following video .

I have restarted your application and now all resources from our plugins in Turkish use the English version, so it will be easy to translate them from the administration.

Hope that helps!
fakeplacebo
10 years ago
#3748 Quote
Hi,

Everything works fine.

Appreciate... :)

Best Regards