Close

Swedish resource strings

annaolsson
10 years ago
#3720 Quote
I am using swedish language recources on my site. I simply did that by adding swedish as a language in the admin-panel, and then importing a language pack containing alot of swedish resource strings.
The problem I have is that all resource strings which is connected to the beauty theme and all the included sevenspikes plugins doesnt exist in my swedish pack, so all those strings are not set.

What is the best solution to this? Do i have to manually pick each and single resource string from the english localization, translate it, and att it to the swedish locale? Seeing how many strings which is connected to beautytheme/sevenspikes, that is not possible for me.
If there would exist any downloadable xmls containing swedish resource strings that wold solve my problem. If there is not, i do not know how to solve this.

I would appreciate any help!
annaolsson
10 years ago
#3721 Quote
My problem has been solved. By restarting the application all the resource strings was added to the swedish locale with english default values.
I then filtered resources by containing "sevensparks" / "beauty" and Not containing "admin" which gave me roughly 100 strings which i manually translated to swedish. So all the admin-parts are still english, but the public store displays using swedish strings.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3726 Quote
annaolsson wrote:
My problem has been solved. By restarting the application all the resource strings was added to the swedish locale with english default values.
I then filtered resources by containing "sevensparks" / "beauty" and Not containing "admin" which gave me roughly 100 strings which i manually translated to swedish. So all the admin-parts are still english, but the public store displays using swedish strings.

Hi annaolsson,

Yes, that is the right way to do it as described in this video. It would be great if you can share the translated resources, so that we can add them it to the plugins. This way other users from Sweden  can benefit from your translation.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team