Close

div buttons instead of dropdown?

lnetdev5
10 years ago
#3676 Quote
we checking nop ajax plugin, and trying to adjust it for our needs.
is it too complicated to change the filters group panels to regular divs instead of dropdowns and the spec options in each to sort of div buttons? when trying to do so the filtering stop working afcourse, i guess because the class names and their mean for the minified javascript of nopAjax.

someone already did it? can one guide me in general to achieve my goal?
thanks.
Support
10 years ago
#3681 Quote
lnetdev5 wrote:
we checking nop ajax plugin, and trying to adjust it for our needs.
is it too complicated to change the filters group panels to regular divs instead of dropdowns and the spec options in each to sort of div buttons? when trying to do so the filtering stop working afcourse, i guess because the class names and their mean for the minified javascript of nopAjax.

someone already did it? can one guide me in general to achieve my goal?
thanks.

Hi lnetdev5,

I am not completely sure what you mean by changing the filter group panels to be regular divs instead of dropdowns as the filter group panel is a div and can contain either a dropdown or checkboxes, depending the UI mode that is set from the administration of the plugin. The Nop Ajax Filters have two UI modes - in dropdowns or in checkoboxes. Changing the html structure will break the functionality and it will not be straightforward to change the html and the filters to continue to work, as the javascript rely on the structure.
However you can change the styling of the elements to simulate what you need. If you can be more specific on what you try to achieve, we might be able to tell you more on how to do it.

Hope that helps!