Close

MegMenu does not work in I.E. when window resized

guy
10 years ago
#3643 Quote
Hi,
My name is Guy, I am working on a project which uses nopcommerce and some plugins.

(1) There is one plugin called “SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu” which does not work well with I.E. in responsive mode, Please go to www.whirlpoolwater.ca and use I.E. to resize the window, then you can see the problem.

(2) I also notice that there is a method called “checkWidth” in “MegaMenuResponsive.min.js”, can you help me understand
            var i = t.getSpikesViewPort()
            …
            i.width <= 768 || …
the difference between i.width and the value “window.innerWidth” in Javascript
Boyko
10 years ago
#3644 Quote
guy wrote:
Hi,
My name is Guy, I am working on a project which uses nopcommerce and some plugins.

(1) There is one plugin called “SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu” which does not work well with I.E. in responsive mode, Please go to www.whirlpoolwater.ca and use I.E. to resize the window, then you can see the problem.

(2) I also notice that there is a method called “checkWidth” in “MegaMenuResponsive.min.js”, can you help me understand
            var i = t.getSpikesViewPort()
            …
            i.width <= 768 || …
the difference between i.width and the value “window.innerWidth” in Javascript

Hi Guy,

I see that you are using the Jewelry theme, which you have customized. Good job by the way as the site looks really nice!
I just tested the Mega Menu in the Jewelry theme and it is working fine in IE10.
I guess the problem might be because of the modifications you have made.
What modifications have you done that could help us identify your problem with the menu?
You can also try to disable the mega menu and see if the default nopCommerce menu, which we have made to be responsive as well, is working in IE10.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team