Close

Slide Caption and Text?

tarweb
10 years ago
#3516 Quote
Is there a way to add a Slide Title and Text field to this plugin? It would be nice to be able to display some text under each slide without having to hard code it each time.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3517 Quote
tarweb wrote:
Is there a way to add a Slide Title and Text field to this plugin? It would be nice to be able to display some text under each slide without having to hard code it each time.

Hi tarweb,

Sure you can do this out of the box.
When you create a new Nivo slider you need to enable the "Show Caption" option from the Nivo Slider Advanced Settings panel. Then you can enter specific text in the Title field for each image and this text will be shown for that image.
Please refer to point 3 in the online documentation of how to edit a slider picture and how to set the text.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
tarweb
10 years ago
#3535 Quote
Awesome, that worked! For some reason the caption was display:none so it wasn't showing up before. Thanks!
hayden
9 years ago
#8886 Quote
Hi - I've been unable to get this to work - using 3.5

- all the settings were fine - i came here to see if i'd missed something but i'm sure i havent. i even tried to disable the other plugins.

can you offer any assistance/suggestion
Boyko
9 years ago
#8888 Quote
hayden wrote:
Hi - I've been unable to get this to work - using 3.5

- all the settings were fine - i came here to see if i'd missed something but i'm sure i havent. i even tried to disable the other plugins.

can you offer any assistance/suggestion

Hi hayden,

Maybe something has been cached. I can't think of another reason for this.
If you have difficulties please submit a ticket and provide administration credentials and our developers will assist you.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
hayden
9 years ago
#8890 Quote
thanks - i'm developing on a local machine and tried it in different browsers but if i still have the problem after it's uploaded, i'll gety in touch.