Close

Using "Colored Squares" Throws Error

olallaskibum
10 years ago
#3468 Quote
I love the theme, but if you use the colored squares option for selecting a color, every category that contains that product will cause the ajax filtering plugin to throw an error.

System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'. ---> System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'. ---> System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.AttributeFilter7SpikesController..(AttributeFilterItem ) at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate) at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.AttributeFilter7SpikesController.(Int32 , Int32 , Int32 ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.AttributeFilter7SpikesController.(Int32 , Int32 , IEnumerable`1 ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.AttributeFilter7SpikesController..() at Nop.Core.Caching.CacheExtensions.Get[T](ICacheManager cacheManager, String key, Int32 cacheTime, Func`1 acquire) in d:\Projects2008\nopCommerce_3_1\Expanded\Libraries\Nop.Core\Caching\Extensions.cs:line 23 at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.AttributeFilter7SpikesController.(Nullable`1 , Nullable`1 ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters.Controllers.AttributeFilter7SpikesController.GetProductAttributeFilter(Nullable`1 categoryId, Nullable`1 manufacturerId, String attributeOptions) at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<>c__DisplayClass39.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__33() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<>c__DisplayClass2a.<BeginInvokeAction>b__20() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3() at System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap[TResult](Func`1 func) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler,
Boyko
10 years ago
#3469 Quote
olallaskibum wrote:
I love the theme, but if you use the colored squares option for selecting a color, every category that contains that product will cause the ajax filtering plugin to throw an error.

Hi olallaskibum,

Could you please update the Ajax Filters plugin as we fixed a few issues with the color squares, so this might have already been fixed?
Simply follow the instructions here. You could also uninstall and then install the Ajax Filters again. Actually we are going to add some new features to the Ajax Filters plugin today, so you can do that later today.

Please let me know if you still have this error after the update.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
olallaskibum
10 years ago
#3503 Quote
So how do I go about getting an update for the Ajax Filters plugin?  I don't see anywhere on the site that allows me to download an update.

Goerge
olallaskibum
10 years ago
#3505 Quote
Never mind about the "how".  I figured it out after a closer reading of your instructions.

George