Close

3.0 to 3.1 Upgrade

ssikora
10 years ago
#3429 Quote
Hello,

I just upgraded from 3.0 to 3.1 and am having several issue with my test site now. The site theme has been set up using the guide that came with the theme. The first problem is with the "HomePageMainSlider". This control used to load instantaneously but now takes about 20 seconds to load on every page visit. The second issue is with the details of an item not displaying correctly. When you click on an item from the catalog and it loads the detail two copies of the top portion with the picture and the cloud zoom control are being displayed. The third problem seems to be an issue with the desktop browser in Windows 8.1 and has to do with the "News" and "Bestseller" section at the bottom overlapping each other. As I mentioned it renders properly on older browsers but does not on the newest - this is just a heads-up as 8.1 will be released shortly.

If someone could contact me about these problems via e-mail I can provided a link to the site so you can see exactly what I'm experiencing. The site is not live yet so I cannot publish the URL here.

Any help appreciated,
Scott
Boyko
10 years ago
#3437 Quote
Hi Scott,

I think you have some javascript errors on these pages by what you have described and that causes the issues.
Please send us a link to your web site at our support mail, so that we can take a look.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team