Close

Can't seem to get it to work :(

GeeksGoneBad
10 years ago
#3411 Quote
I've gone through the forum and tried the items I thought might apply but I am just not getting any drop down at all on the front site

I have both plugins and the widget enabled and I have tried various "show on home page" options, but nothing seems to generate the drop down - and I have tried restarting the application and clearing my cache

what else should I try?
Support
10 years ago
#3412 Quote
Hi GeeksGoneBad,

Can you specify which version do you use? Do you use it on single store or in a multi store?

The plugin should be installed, enabled and enabled as a widget, if you have checked "show on home page" you should have top level categories that are marked as "show on home page" too.

Hope that helps!
GeeksGoneBad
10 years ago
#3413 Quote
Sorry NopCommerce version 3.1 - there are multiple stores but generally I'm using the "all stores" options
GeeksGoneBad
10 years ago
#3414 Quote
In other news I just tried to download the trial for Mega Menu and it doesn't work either - cannot even get into the "Configure" area :(
GeeksGoneBad
10 years ago
#3415 Quote
I am talking to myself LOL

OK I got into the configuration area (was a file permissions problem)

and enabled things but still no change at all to my main page - what am I missing?

even if I switch back to default theme, there's no mega menu :(
Support
10 years ago
#3416 Quote
Hi GeeksGoneBad,

Have you made any modifications to nopCommerce, do you receive any error when opening the front site - you can also have a look at the Log in the admin for errors.

Can you make sure that the plugin is enabled as a widget, you can try to restart the application.

If the Nop Mega Menu is still not visible you can send us your web and ftp credentials to [email protected] so that we can investigate what is wrong.

Looking forward to your reply!