Close

Language problem

paolobotta
10 years ago
#3334 Quote
Hi!
I've a doubt!
If in my store there are 4 languages, in Smart SEO plugin I need to feel all the single language, or I need to feel only the standard one?

Thanks a lot!!
Boyko
10 years ago
#3344 Quote
paolobotta wrote:
Hi!
I've a doubt!
If in my store there are 4 languages, in Smart SEO plugin I need to feel all the single language, or I need to feel only the standard one?

Thanks a lot!!

Hi paolobotta,

You can either specify all of them or if left empty it will use the standard one. It is a matter of personal preference really but I guess you will need different template for the different languages if you use language specific words i.e and, price etc.
If you still doubt I would suggest getting the free trial version and give it a try.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Nop-Templates.com Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
paolobotta
10 years ago
#3346 Quote
In my store all pages, topics and products are in 4 different languages and the standard page is often empty.
My doubt is :

- which language is the standard one in nop smart seo? the empty one?
- If I copy the standard smart seo in each language does it takes the information from the pages that I have already filled?

thanks a lot!!
Boyko
10 years ago
#3351 Quote
paolobotta wrote:
In my store all pages, topics and products are in 4 different languages and the standard page is often empty.
My doubt is :

- which language is the standard one in nop smart seo? the empty one?
- If I copy the standard smart seo in each language does it takes the information from the pages that I have already filled?

thanks a lot!!

Hi paolobotta,

Smart SEO works the same way as when you localize a product. It first looks in the current language and if it is not empty then it is used and if it is empty it defaults to the Standart tab.
If it is empty too then this is not used at all and the generated info will be empty.
This is for the Smart SEO template information.
For the product, category and manufacturer information it is also localized. The Smart SEO will use the current language to get the product name for example. If the product name for the current language is not specified it will default to the Standard product name, if it is empty then it will be left empty.

As I already said you should give it a try as this way you will know for sure if this is what you really need.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team