Close

Reverse Proxy Issues

ssikora
10 years ago
#3284 Quote
Greetings,

First let me say that I really love this theme, excellent work!

I'm having an issue with two of your controls when using a reverse proxy scenario under IIS - and only when using the reverse proxy setup otherwise it renders perfectly. The two controls I'm having issues with are the Mega Menu and Cloud Zoom. The Mega Menu control won't display the image associated with the categories but otherwise works just fine for the actual navigation. The Cloud Zoom initially loads perfectly and does in fact zoom on the first image but if you then select any other image it won't load that picture. Again let me reiterate that both controls work fine from my URL that just uses a tcp port for access but not when going through the reverse proxy which is what I will need for production. So, I was wondering if someone could give me a little information on how those controls work behind the scenes and maybe shed some light on why the reverse proxy isn't working. If someone could email me I could provide the two links to the same site, one that works and the reverse that doesn't so you can see what is happening - I don't want to post the links here as they are just test sites at this point.

Thank You,
Scott
Boyko
10 years ago
#3292 Quote
Hi Scott,

Just emailed you.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team