Close

AJAX Filters plugin / Azure

integrious
10 years ago
#3247 Quote
Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a nopCommerce 3.10 site using the latest version of your Jewelry theme to Azure (website, with SQL Azure) - I'm unable to deploy the ProductLoadAllPagegNopAjaxFilters stored procedure as it's encrypted and SQL Azure doesn't support encryption.

I see from other forum threads that you've updated your AJAX Filters plugin to get round this issue, but the theme presumably still contains an old version of it?

I don't have have access to AJAX Filters separately as it was purchased as part of the theme - is there any way to get the updated plugin?

Thanks,
Geoff
Boyko
10 years ago
#3253 Quote
integrious wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a nopCommerce 3.10 site using the latest version of your Jewelry theme to Azure (website, with SQL Azure) - I'm unable to deploy the ProductLoadAllPagegNopAjaxFilters stored procedure as it's encrypted and SQL Azure doesn't support encryption.

I see from other forum threads that you've updated your AJAX Filters plugin to get round this issue, but the theme presumably still contains an old version of it?

I don't have have access to AJAX Filters separately as it was purchased as part of the theme - is there any way to get the updated plugin?

Thanks,
Geoff

Hi Geoff,

You simply need to download the theme package again from your My Downloads section.
Then you can update only the Ajax Filters plugin as described here or the whole theme as described here.

If you still have problems please send us an email at our support mail.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
integrious
10 years ago
#3254 Quote
Hi Boyko,

The theme download contains version 3.02 of the plugin, which is what we're already running (as I said, we're using the latest version of the theme).

I presume the dedicated plugin download is on a higher version? Or have the changes to make it compatible with Azure SQL been regressed?

Geoff
Boyko
10 years ago
#3261 Quote
Hi Geoff,

Yes, the new package contains the fixes.
I am not sure which version you are using 3.1 or 3.0 of nopCommerce.
You should download the package again from our web site and unzip it. Then you the version that corresponds to you nopCommerce version i.e 3.0.xxx.xxx. Then update the Ajax Filters plugin as described in our previous post and then Uninstall the plugin and then Install it again, so that the stored procedure is added correctly.

Please let us know how it goes!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
integrious
10 years ago
#3263 Quote
Hi Boyko,

As I said in my original post, I'm using nopCommerce 3.10 - I've also stated twice that I'm using the latest version of the template and that I've verified that I'm running the version of the plugin contained in the download (the version hasn't changed since I installed it, so we aren't looking at an upgrade issue here).

What is the nature of the fix? Does the plugin have to be installed on SQL Azure in order to work (as opposed to installing on SQL Server and then deploying to Azure)?

Geoff
Boyko
10 years ago
#3295 Quote
integrious wrote:
Hi Boyko,

As I said in my original post, I'm using nopCommerce 3.10 - I've also stated twice that I'm using the latest version of the template and that I've verified that I'm running the version of the plugin contained in the download (the version hasn't changed since I installed it, so we aren't looking at an upgrade issue here).

What is the nature of the fix? Does the plugin have to be installed on SQL Azure in order to work (as opposed to installing on SQL Server and then deploying to Azure)?

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Yes, the plugin needs to be installed on Azure and when so, it doesn't encrypt the stored procedure. That's why I wanted you to uninstall and then install it as this happens only during the installation of the plugin. If you install on a regular SQL Server that supports encryption the stored procedure will be encrypted.

Please let me know how it goes!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team