Close

Ajax Filters as Trail Version

naresh
10 years ago
#3235 Quote
HI
I have ultimate templates unlimited one, I am using it on store.aatike.com, all the other plugins are working fine, but for some reason no matter what I do Ajax filters is showing as trail version, I removed it re installed it, re installed the complete set including core, cleared cache, restarted application, not sure what else needs to be done, please advise.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3262 Quote
Hi naresh,

Do you still have this problem?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
naresh
10 years ago
#3264 Quote
Yes! Still have issues, please advise..
naresh
10 years ago
#3273 Quote
Please help on this, its very critical for us to go live..
Boyko
10 years ago
#3274 Quote
naresh wrote:
Please help on this, its very critical for us to go live..

Hi naresh,

You simply need to delete the Ajax Filters folder and add the new one from the latest package, which you can download from our web site. Also make sure nopCommerce has loaded the newly added .dll of the Ajax Filters after that. Simply restart the web site and see the loaded assemblies by going to Administration -> System -> System Information. Then click on the Show link next to Loaded Assemblies and find the AjaxFilters.dll and see the version. It should the new one and not the old one. If it is the old one this means that it has been cached. Make sure you clean this folder Plugins\bin.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
naresh
10 years ago
#3280 Quote
Then click on the Show link next to Loaded Assemblies and find the AjaxFilters.dll and see the version. It should the new one and not the old one.

I dint understand your above statement,  I have followed all your steps, except the above, I am using this for Nop2.8, i dont see option in admin-system-systeminformation to click on show link.

I unisntalled the plugin, removed all the files, restarted the website, reinstalled from the fresh download package, restarted the website again, cleared chace, Plugins\bin. is empty . .still no go
naresh
10 years ago
#3290 Quote
Is there any solution at all for this please.. I am waiting??
Boyko
10 years ago
#3291 Quote
naresh wrote:
Is there any solution at all for this please.. I am waiting??

Hi naresh,

Please send us an email at our support mail with your FTP credentials and administration login, so that we can investigate what is wrong.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
naresh
10 years ago
#3307 Quote
I have sent the details, please get this resolved soon, thanks for your support.