Close

Tier Prices and Free Samples

clevagroup
10 years ago
#3221 Quote
Hi,

On a site we have done, we changed the site so if a product has a variant of £0 it would show the next price up, so it just ignores the free sample. Now the Ajax Filters fail to filter correctly.

e.g. http://www.tileexperience.co.uk/en/wall-tiles#/pageSize=12&viewMode=grid&orderBy=10&pageNumber=2

Does anyone have a suggestion on what we could do to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Robert
Boyko
10 years ago
#3225 Quote
hassallfree wrote:
Hi,

On a site we have done, we changed the site so if a product has a variant of £0 it would show the next price up, so it just ignores the free sample. Now the Ajax Filters fail to filter correctly.

e.g. http://www.tileexperience.co.uk/en/wall-tiles#/pageSize=12&viewMode=grid&orderBy=10&pageNumber=2

Does anyone have a suggestion on what we could do to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Robert

Hi Robert,

Could you provide more information of how exactly you have modified nopCommerce and where you added your changes?
Anyway I don't think the problem is in the zero price variant, what I can see on the second page that seems wrong is that the price ordering seem not right based on the shown price.

Please let me know if this used to work without your changes, so that we can now if this is a problem in the filters. By the way I noticed you are using nopCommerce 2.8. Are you using the latest version of the Ajax Filters? You can download them again from our web site and update them, just to make sure you are using the latest version.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
clevagroup
10 years ago
#3304 Quote
We updated the class GetProductVariantWithMinimalPrice which can be found in PriceCalculationService.cs All this did was stop it from showing the Free Sample price and get the next lowest price.

Is there a way we could get hold of the source code or is there a way we can make the filters look at our new minimum price.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3309 Quote
hassallfree wrote:
We updated the class GetProductVariantWithMinimalPrice which can be found in PriceCalculationService.cs All this did was stop it from showing the Free Sample price and get the next lowest price.

Is there a way we could get hold of the source code or is there a way we can make the filters look at our new minimum price.

Hi hassallfree,

You said that the Filters now don't filter correctly. The link that you provided has no filters applied but only sorting and paging. Can you please let us know exactly what is not working with the filters  as I am a bit confused. Please let us know what you expect to happen in the Filters, so that I can advice.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team