Close

Cloud Zoom with Quick Tabs?

jodie
10 years ago
#3207 Quote
I've got CloudZoom running on my website and wondered if there was a way I can put the CloudZoom into one of the tabs? I would like to use the tabs to show photos on one tab and videos on another. Would this be possible?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3213 Quote
jodie wrote:
I've got CloudZoom running on my website and wondered if there was a way I can put the CloudZoom into one of the tabs? I would like to use the tabs to show photos on one tab and videos on another. Would this be possible?

HI jodie,

Unfortunately this is not possible. The cloud zoom works only on the main product image and its tumbnails(additional images) and can't be shown for images in a tab or any other images.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jodie
10 years ago
#3216 Quote
Boyko wrote:

HI jodie,

Unfortunately this is not possible. The cloud zoom works only on the main product image and its tumbnails(additional images) and can't be shown for images in a tab or any other images.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply. I don't want additional images in a tab. I would like to have the main product image section (and Cloud Zoom functionality) inside one of the quicktabs, and a custom tab where I can put the video. So how the overview/specs get injected automatically into those default tabs, could I somehow make it work so the main product image (and thumbs with cloud zoom) for a product is put into a tab too? So the tabs would look like this:

|  Images  |  Video  |

With the images selected by default with the cloudzoom functionality.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3228 Quote
Hi jodie,

Which version of nopCommerce do you use?
You can try to modify the view of the tabs plugin and add a new tab but you need to be familiar with Razor syntax and also I am still not sure that this would work.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team