Close

Alfresco Package without ribbonproduct and quickview plugin

rosegeng
10 years ago
#3166 Quote
I have purchased Alfresco package today, the download package doesn't include all plugin. Could you please update the DOWNLOAD package? Thanks
Boyko
10 years ago
#3167 Quote
rosegeng wrote:
I have purchased Alfresco package today, the download package doesn't include all plugin. Could you please update the DOWNLOAD package? Thanks

Hi rosegeng,

Thank you for choosing our products!
We had to make some final theme specific touches to some of the plugins.
These plugins will be added tomorrow to the download package.
You will need to download it again and install the newly added plugins.

Thank you for your patience!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
rosegeng
10 years ago
#3179 Quote
The package still wasn't updated so far.
rosegeng
10 years ago
#3191 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Hi rosegeng,

Thank you for choosing our products!
We had to make some final theme specific touches to some of the plugins.
These plugins will be added tomorrow to the download package.
You will need to download it again and install the newly added plugins.

Thank you for your patience!

QuickView plugin wasn't added in the package yet
Boyko
10 years ago
#3195 Quote
rosegeng wrote:

QuickView plugin wasn't added in the package yet

Hi rosegeng,

Yes, it is not. Actually it is the only plugin that is not in the package yet as the guys decided to do some more testing to it and for this we will add it on Monday when they finish with the testing.
Sorry about the delay but I am sure you will like how this plugin is styled in the theme.

Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
d-print
10 years ago
#3268 Quote
Hi there,

I also downloaded the QuickView update to the Alfresco theme and whilst the styling is nice.... should this be responsive in any way?

regards
Boyko
10 years ago
#3279 Quote
d-print wrote:
Hi there,

I also downloaded the QuickView update to the Alfresco theme and whilst the styling is nice.... should this be responsive in any way?

regards

Hi d-print,

The Quick View is responsive in terms that it detects the resolution and the device type and is shown/hidden accordingly. On small resolutions or mobile devices the Quick View is not shown. There reasons for this are several i.e there is no hover on mobile touch devices as you don't have a mouse but you use your fingers, popups are not recommended as a good user experience on mobile devices etc. The intention of the Quick View is to be shown on hover and let the desktop users to quickly view the product. This is not that usable on mobile touch devices though.

Hope this information is useful!

Thanks

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team