Close

General Discussion

Support
10 years ago
#3143 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding the Nop Alfresco Responsive Theme.
manager
10 years ago
#3161 Quote
Not all plug-ins
테스트
Boyko
10 years ago
#3162 Quote
manager wrote:
Not all plug-ins

Hi manager,

We do some testing for each plugin and add them one by one in the package. Today or tomorrow all of them will be added to your package. We just want to make sure each of the plugins is perfectly integrated in the theme. Please download the package again tomorrow and just install the newly added plugins.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
lftalero
10 years ago
#3173 Quote
Hello.
I thing the answer is yes, but I didn't find out any documentation about it so I need to ask this:
Is it possible to configure colors and fonts for the new Alfresco theme?
I'm really interested about it so your answer is key for my purchasing decision.

Also: do you guys do personalized themes? I mean: if I want to add/change something from the theme, is there a division of "custom works" in nop-templates?
Looking forward for your answer.

Thanks!
Kalle
10 years ago
#3177 Quote
Hi

Does this theme support grouped product template, can you update you sample website with such as example? I would also love to see some products with masked pictures (white background) instead of outlined pictures.

Thank you

//Kalle
Boyko
10 years ago
#3180 Quote
lftalero wrote:
Hello.
I thing the answer is yes, but I didn't find out any documentation about it so I need to ask this:
Is it possible to configure colors and fonts for the new Alfresco theme?
I'm really interested about it so your answer is key for my purchasing decision.

Also: do you guys do personalized themes? I mean: if I want to add/change something from the theme, is there a division of "custom works" in nop-templates?
Looking forward for your answer.

Thanks!

Hi lftalero,

Yes, it is possible to configure the colors and fonts in the Alfresco theme as you have the css, the .cshtml (Razor view) files and the images. So basically you can do whatever you want with the theme i.e change colors, images and even the layout. You need to have a basic working knowledge of CSS. In the future we plan to create a Theme Roller for the Alfresco theme, so that you don't need to mess with the css. You can check the Theme Roller in the Fashion and the Electronics themes.
If you need help with any customization you can write to our support mail or here in the forum (so that other forum users can see it) and depending on the customization we can either show you how to do it if it is a simple one or at least point you to the right direction if it is not that simple.
As to specific personalized custom work on a template you need to write to our sales team and depending on the developers availability they will provide you with more details.

Hope this information is useful!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
10 years ago
#3181 Quote
Kalle wrote:
Hi

Does this theme support grouped product template, can you update you sample website with such as example? I would also love to see some products with masked pictures (white background) instead of outlined pictures.

Thank you

//Kalle

Hi Kalle,

Yes, the template supports every functionality that is available in nopCommerce i.e grouped products etc.
Here is a grouped product and here is a product that has an image with a white background (click on the second image).

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Kalle
10 years ago
#3182 Quote
Thank you, but it’s primarily the category page with product listing I’m interested to see how it look with only masked pictures. I have a large product database where all pictures is masked to white background, I guess the “feeling” gets a bit different when you have pictures with white backgrounds.

//Kalle
Boyko
10 years ago
#3184 Quote
Kalle wrote:
Thank you, but it’s primarily the category page with product listing I’m interested to see how it look with only masked pictures. I have a large product database where all pictures is masked to white background, I guess the “feeling” gets a bit different when you have pictures with white backgrounds.

//Kalle

Hi Kalle,

The guys did quite a lot of work to find and assemble all the pictures for the demo store. I don't think it is a good idea to rework it now with different images, which by the way as you spotted well will change the look and feel of the whole web site. Especially if we mix the one kind of images with another. I am pretty sure your web site will look nice with the Alfresco theme but if you want you can send us a few of your product images and we will create a category with this product images (locally) and we can send you a screenshot to see how it will look like.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
GreatAdventure
10 years ago
#3231 Quote
For multi-store is it easy to tailor Nop Alfesco for each of the different stores (assuming multi-store license is purchased)? For example background picture, logo, top rotating banners, etc?