Close

Should Nop Ajax Filters take precedent over pagination?

mstuart
10 years ago
#3068 Quote
Example:  On a category page, if you click on the last button in the pagination and then click any filter item.  It displays the "NO RESULTS FOUND" dialog.  

I think the Nop Ajax Filters should override the current pagination and begin the filtering process  starting with page 1... or at the very least least give a better explanation other than results not found.

Thoughts?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3112 Quote
mstuart wrote:
Example:  On a category page, if you click on the last button in the pagination and then click any filter item.  It displays the "NO RESULTS FOUND" dialog.  

I think the Nop Ajax Filters should override the current pagination and begin the filtering process  starting with page 1... or at the very least least give a better explanation other than results not found.

Thoughts?

Hi mstuart,

Which version of the Ajax Filters do you use?
This was a problem in one of the old versions of the Ajax Filters and was already fixed.
The fix was exactly what you suggest. I guess you are using some older version without the fix. You can update your Ajax Filters plugin to the latest version for the nopCommerce version you use as described here.

You can check that the Filters are working fine here for example:
http://themes.fashion.nop-templates.com/dresses

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team