Close

How to setup plugin and test to work in Visual Studio 2012 for local testing?

EnviXion
10 years ago
#3029 Quote
I have no problem setting up on the web server.
But how should I proceed to do the same in my local development machine?

For instance, I am trying to install the Nop Quick Tabs 2.8 that required a manual integration to
custom ProductTemplate.VariantsInGrid.cshtml.

Thanks.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3030 Quote
EnviXion wrote:
I have no problem setting up on the web server.
But how should I proceed to do the same in my local development machine?

For instance, I am trying to install the Nop Quick Tabs 2.8 that required a manual integration to
custom ProductTemplate.VariantsInGrid.cshtml.

Thanks.

Hi EnviXion,

When you work with the source code in VS2012, you need to copy our plugins in this folder:
Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins
Then you can install and integrate it without any problems.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
hkreklame
10 years ago
#3699 Quote
I've done exactly this, but i get the following error.

Could not load file or assembly 'AutoMapper, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=be96cd2c38ef1005' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Support
10 years ago
#3703 Quote
hkreklame wrote:
I've done exactly this, but i get the following error.

Could not load file or assembly 'AutoMapper, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=be96cd2c38ef1005' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Hi,

Is there any particular reason why you do not use the AutoMapper that comes with the official nopCommerce version. If you do not use any specific functionality from AutoMapper 2.1.0.0 that is not present in the AutoMapper 2.0.0.0 I strongly recommend using the official version of the assembly. Please have in mind that all our products are guaranteed to work only with the official releases of nopCommerce and not with any custom nopCommerce builds. You can try to make a binding redirect in the web.config file, so that when searching for AutoMapper 2.0.0.0 the runtime to load AutoMapper 2.1.0.0, but again this is not recommended and plugins are not guaranteed to work as expected.

Hope that helps!