Close

How to add a second contact us form

[email protected]
10 years ago
#2957 Quote
Hi

In the Jewelry theme, is it possible to create a second contact us form with additional fields.

I would like to create a "Request a product" tab in the Header menu, and once clicked it takes you too a contact us form with pre defined fields, where a customer can fill in all the details of the product he is looking for, and I can respond back to the customer via the email he specified to confirm if I can get the item for him.

How can this be done?

thanks
Boyko
10 years ago
#2972 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi

In the Jewelry theme, is it possible to create a second contact us form with additional fields.

I would like to create a "Request a product" tab in the Header menu, and once clicked it takes you too a contact us form with pre defined fields, where a customer can fill in all the details of the product he is looking for, and I can respond back to the customer via the email he specified to confirm if I can get the item for him.

How can this be done?

thanks

Hi,

It will require quite a lot of customizations in nopCommerce. New controller, action and views as well as some backend changes for the predefined fields.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team