Close

Which Theme

Slotraccoon
10 years ago
#2944 Quote
Which theme does nop Categories Header Menu use by default? I have created a new theme in nopCommerce which is a mild change to the DefaultClean theme just changing some colours and given it a new name.

Do I just create a new theme for the nop Categories Header Menu with the same name and edit that jquery.superfish.css file or is there some otherway to tell the menu which theme to pick up?
Boyko
10 years ago
#2946 Quote
Slotraccoon wrote:
Which theme does nop Categories Header Menu use by default? I have created a new theme in nopCommerce which is a mild change to the DefaultClean theme just changing some colours and given it a new name.

Do I just create a new theme for the nop Categories Header Menu with the same name and edit that jquery.superfish.css file or is there some otherway to tell the menu which theme to pick up?

Hi Slotraccoon,

It uses the current theme. If it does not find a folder with the current theme name it defaults to DefaultClean theme. So you should copy the Themes\DefaultClean folder into a new Themes\YourThemeName folder and make any modifications to the css in it. That's why we say that our plugins are themeable.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Slotraccoon
10 years ago
#2950 Quote
Thank you. It is working perfectly now.