Close

error in NopAjaxCartController

shayt
10 years ago
#2859 Quote
i am getting SOMETIMES and error -
The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'productId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult GetAddProductToCartAjaxButton(Int32, System.String, Boolean)' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart.Controllers.NopAjaxCartController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters

i am using version 3.00

Thanks,
Shay
Boyko
10 years ago
#2864 Quote
shayt wrote:
i am getting SOMETIMES and error -
The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'productId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult GetAddProductToCartAjaxButton(Int32, System.String, Boolean)' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart.Controllers.NopAjaxCartController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters

i am using version 3.00

Thanks,
Shay

Hi Shay,

Have you noticed when this error occurs?
On which page the error is thrown i.e catalog pages or a product page?
What is the user that causes the error i.e is it a logged user or some search engine bot?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
shayt
10 years ago
#2866 Quote
i am not 100% sure it's the same problem,
but a few times, in a category page
i saw this error -
http://tinypic.com/r/bjeiw6/5

and i have the errors in my site log.

all the errors are from a Guest account.

the URLs are -
/nopajaxcart/getaddproducttocartajaxbutton
/nopajaxcart/getaddproductvarianttocartajaxbuttonwidget
/nopajaxcartshoppingcart/addproducttocartajax
/nopajaxcartcatalog/checkifproducthasattributesfordefaultproductvariant

Shay
Boyko
10 years ago
#2873 Quote
shayt wrote:
i am not 100% sure it's the same problem,
but a few times, in a category page
i saw this error -
http://tinypic.com/r/bjeiw6/5

and i have the errors in my site log.

all the errors are from a Guest account.

the URLs are -
/nopajaxcart/getaddproducttocartajaxbutton
/nopajaxcart/getaddproductvarianttocartajaxbuttonwidget
/nopajaxcartshoppingcart/addproducttocartajax
/nopajaxcartcatalog/checkifproducthasattributesfordefaultproductvariant

Shay

Hi Shay,

This looks like a problem with a specific product. What is this product for which the Ajax Cart could not be loaded? Could you send us a link to this page where you get this error?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
shayt
10 years ago
#2874 Quote
most of the the time i don't see the problem.
i see it sometimes in the log,
and one time i did a screen shot i sent you.

should i download the core & ajaxcart again, maybe you fixed it
my version is from 18/05/13

Shay
shayt
10 years ago
#2875 Quote
it is not one of my products,
because i have a category with all my product, and i look at every page, and i did not see the problem.

Shay
Boyko
10 years ago
#2876 Quote
shayt wrote:
it is not one of my products,
because i have a category with all my product, and i look at every page, and i did not see the problem.

Shay

Hi Shay,

Ok if this is a one time then I suggest you keep watching and let us know if this happens again. If you are able to reproduce it a few times then let us know and we will investigate.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
shayt
10 years ago
#2877 Quote
i am not happy with the answer.
i see it MULTIPLE times in my log,
i gave you the error i get,
i notice it once and i did a screen shot, but it happened multiple times,
my customers see it occasionally and might think that my site is not good and i can loose sales.

Shay
Boyko
10 years ago
#2878 Quote
shayt wrote:
i am not happy with the answer.
i see it MULTIPLE times in my log,
i gave you the error i get,
i notice it once and i did a screen shot, but it happened multiple times,
my customers see it occasionally and might think that my site is not good and i can loose sales.

Shay

Hi shayt,

I think there was some misunderstanding here as by your previous posts I understood that you can't reproduce the problem. Please download the very latest version of the plugins and update all of them. If you use the Ajax Filters you will need to uninstall and install them again after the update.
http://www.nop-templates.com/nop-ajax-filters-for-nopcommerce-faster-than-ever

Then clear your log and let's see if this error will appear in the log during the weekend.
I believe you haven't made any modifications to the views and the Ajax cart or in the theme that might be the reason for this error as I haven't seen it till now. We use the Ajax Cart plugin in all our theme demos and there are no such errors in the Logs.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jemmylu
10 years ago
#3576 Quote
I have the same problem too.

nopCommerce 3.00 with NopUltimatePluginCollection_3.0.689.8643

----------------------------------------

The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'productId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult GetAddProductVariantToCartAjaxButtonWidget(Int32, System.String, Boolean)' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart.Controllers.NopAjaxCartController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters

System.ArgumentException: The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'productId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult GetAddProductVariantToCartAjaxButtonWidget(Int32, System.String, Boolean)' in 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart.Controllers.NopAjaxCartController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters at System.Web.Mvc.ActionDescriptor.ExtractParameterFromDictionary(ParameterInfo parameterInfo, IDictionary`2 parameters, MethodInfo methodInfo) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.<>c__DisplayClass1.b__0(ParameterInfo parameterInfo) at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass42.b__41() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass8`1.b__7(IAsyncResult _) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<>c__DisplayClass39.b__33() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<>c__DisplayClass2a.b__20() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d.b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult)