Close

Multiple skins

jmbusquets
10 years ago
#2837 Quote
Hello,
In versión 2.8 i can define mutiple skins for JCarousel in order to have different designs in the same web or page.
But in versión 3 i don't find the skins selector. They take a Theme folder, but is the same in the entiere web.
Boyko
10 years ago
#2839 Quote
jmbusquets wrote:
Hello,
In versión 2.8 i can define mutiple skins for JCarousel in order to have different designs in the same web or page.
But in versión 3 i don't find the skins selector. They take a Theme folder, but is the same in the entiere web.

Hi jmbusquets,

As far as I understand you want to be able to style each Carousel differently in nopCommerce 3.0.
What about if you can specify a specific CSS class for each Carousel?
Will this work for you?
For example if you can set in the administration the Skin name i.e Blue-Carousel for a given carousel and then in the common css file you can style the different skin via this css class .Blue-Carousel.

I hope all this makes sense.
Please let me know your thoughts about this!

Thanks
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
jmbusquets
10 years ago
#2840 Quote
OK, but where I must specify the skin name?. I dont see this setting in administration page.
Boyko
10 years ago
#2841 Quote
jmbusquets wrote:
OK, but where I must specify the skin name?. I dont see this setting in administration page.

Hi jmbusquets,

I was asking if this will work for you so that we can add it (there isn't such setting at the moment).

Thanks
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
jmbusquets
10 years ago
#2842 Quote
OK. I think this is a very good approach for me.
Boyko
10 years ago
#2843 Quote
jmbusquets wrote:
OK. I think this is a very good approach for me.

Hi jmbusquets,

OK that is great. Please download the plugin package again and update the JCarousel plugin as we just added a new Skin setting that you can use to specify a css class for a given carousel. The specified skin will be set as a css class to the div that holds the carousel, so you can style the whole carousel via it.

Please let us know if this works for you!

Thanks
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com