Close

Multiple skins

jmbusquets
10 years ago
#2837 Quote
Hello,
In versión 2.8 i can define mutiple skins for JCarousel in order to have different designs in the same web or page.
But in versión 3 i don't find the skins selector. They take a Theme folder, but is the same in the entiere web.
Boyko
10 years ago
#2839 Quote
jmbusquets wrote:
Hello,
In versión 2.8 i can define mutiple skins for JCarousel in order to have different designs in the same web or page.
But in versión 3 i don't find the skins selector. They take a Theme folder, but is the same in the entiere web.

Hi jmbusquets,

As far as I understand you want to be able to style each Carousel differently in nopCommerce 3.0.
What about if you can specify a specific CSS class for each Carousel?
Will this work for you?
For example if you can set in the administration the Skin name i.e Blue-Carousel for a given carousel and then in the common css file you can style the different skin via this css class .Blue-Carousel.

I hope all this makes sense.
Please let me know your thoughts about this!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jmbusquets
10 years ago
#2840 Quote
OK, but where I must specify the skin name?. I dont see this setting in administration page.
Boyko
10 years ago
#2841 Quote
jmbusquets wrote:
OK, but where I must specify the skin name?. I dont see this setting in administration page.

Hi jmbusquets,

I was asking if this will work for you so that we can add it (there isn't such setting at the moment).

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jmbusquets
10 years ago
#2842 Quote
OK. I think this is a very good approach for me.
Boyko
10 years ago
#2843 Quote
jmbusquets wrote:
OK. I think this is a very good approach for me.

Hi jmbusquets,

OK that is great. Please download the plugin package again and update the JCarousel plugin as we just added a new Skin setting that you can use to specify a css class for a given carousel. The specified skin will be set as a css class to the div that holds the carousel, so you can style the whole carousel via it.

Please let us know if this works for you!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team