Close

Cloud Zoom cannot work on a small picture

jemmylu
10 years ago
#2820 Quote
Hi,
I just start to use Cloud Zoom in opcCommerce 3.0.

Now I have a product with 7 product pictures, one is bigger and the other 6 are small (around 320x160). The web page looks fine, but when I click on any one of small product picture, the zoom window in the right hand side cannot always show the correct image. Sometime it shows another product picture.

The worst is I cannot choose other product picture after a small picture is chosen. When I move the mouse cursor to another product picture and click it, the default zoom panel pop up.

Please help me to solve this issue. Thanks.
Boyko
10 years ago
#2821 Quote
jemmylu wrote:
Hi,
I just start to use Cloud Zoom in opcCommerce 3.0.

Now I have a product with 7 product pictures, one is bigger and the other 6 are small (around 320x160). The web page looks fine, but when I click on any one of small product picture, the zoom window in the right hand side cannot always show the correct image. Sometime it shows another product picture.

The worst is I cannot choose other product picture after a small picture is chosen. When I move the mouse cursor to another product picture and click it, the default zoom panel pop up.

Please help me to solve this issue. Thanks.

Hi jemmylu,

That is quite strange. Could you send us a link to your web site, so that we can take a look and see what is wrong with the Cloud Zoom.
Could you also check if there is any javascript error in the browser?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jemmylu
10 years ago
#2851 Quote
I just download the updated version with fix. Thanks for your rapid support.