Close

Button Colors

deryans
10 years ago
#2818 Quote
Hi There,

Nop 2.8,  Fashion Theme, Theme roller does most (nice work)

I would like to change the color of  the register, login and most importantly the initial checkout button (after go-to cart)

I have worked through fashion.css and found most of the other buttons (subsequent steps) but I can't find the color background for the  "CHECKOUT" button,   which remains a dark grey, I want the other buttons to be a friendly affirmative green.

Is fahion.css the place to look or is it hidden elsewhere,  theme roller does not seem to effect any changes on this button.

Also , how do I change the color of the banner step, i.e. 1 Billing address (banner across the top) 2 Shipping address ( etc throug to shipping method, payment etc on teh one page cart, I want it to be the same color as my mega menus?

thank you in advance.

Kindn regards

deryans
Boyko
10 years ago
#2819 Quote
deryans wrote:
Hi There,

Nop 2.8,  Fashion Theme, Theme roller does most (nice work)

I would like to change the color of  the register, login and most importantly the initial checkout button (after go-to cart)

I have worked through fashion.css and found most of the other buttons (subsequent steps) but I can't find the color background for the  "CHECKOUT" button,   which remains a dark grey, I want the other buttons to be a friendly affirmative green.

Is fahion.css the place to look or is it hidden elsewhere,  theme roller does not seem to effect any changes on this button.

Also , how do I change the color of the banner step, i.e. 1 Billing address (banner across the top) 2 Shipping address ( etc throug to shipping method, payment etc on teh one page cart, I want it to be the same color as my mega menus?

thank you in advance.

Kindn regards

deryans

Hi deryans,

By design these buttons that you describe are not changed by the Theme Roller. Maybe we should enhance the Theme Roller to change them as well. Please suggest this feature in our UserVoice portal. The styling of these buttons are not hidden and they are in the theme fashion.css file as all the other ones (except for the plugins which have separate css files). You can use the Chrome inspector or the FireBug extension in Firefox to inspect them and find the names of the css classes, which you need to change.

Hope this helps!

P.S: This seems like a nice tutorial of how to inspect elements in Chrome.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team