Close

Ribbons

cheerfulcalf
10 years ago
#2765 Quote
Got an error:
System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid. at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Stream stream) at Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.ValidatePicture(Byte[] pictureBinary, String mimeType) at Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.InsertPicture(Byte[] pictureBinary, String mimeType, String seoFilename, Boolean isNew, Boolean validateBinary) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Plugin.BasePlugin7Spikes.Install() at Nop.Admin.Controllers.PluginController.Install(String systemName)
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2770 Quote
cheerfulcalf wrote:
Got an error:
System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid. at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Stream stream) at Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.ValidatePicture(Byte[] pictureBinary, String mimeType) at Nop.Services.Media.PictureService.InsertPicture(Byte[] pictureBinary, String mimeType, String seoFilename, Boolean isNew, Boolean validateBinary) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Plugin.BasePlugin7Spikes.Install() at Nop.Admin.Controllers.PluginController.Install(String systemName)

Hi cheerfulcalf,

Can you walk me trough your installation process of the Nop Product Ribbons plugin?
Have you made any changes to the RibbonPictures folder?

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
cheerfulcalf
10 years ago
#2772 Quote
What do you mean by "walk me trough" ?
I just installed core (with no errors) and installing ribbons shows "Error: Parameter Incorrect".
RibbonPictures folder is without any changes and DefaulAppPool has write permission on it.
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2774 Quote
cheerfulcalf wrote:
What do you mean by "walk me trough" ?
I just installed core (with no errors) and installing ribbons shows "Error: Parameter Incorrect".
RibbonPictures folder is without any changes and DefaulAppPool has write permission on it.

Hi cheerfulcalf,

Have you made any changes to the code of your nopCommerce website (especially the picture service)?

Also you need to configure the network service account to have read and write permissions to the folder.

Ivan Stoyanov
cheerfulcalf
10 years ago
#2775 Quote
Code wasn't modified. Adding Network Service with write permission did not solve.
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2776 Quote
cheerfulcalf wrote:
Code wasn't modified. Adding Network Service with write permission did not solve.

Are you running your website on localhost or on a web hosting?

Ivan Stoyanov
cheerfulcalf
10 years ago
#2777 Quote
Locally.
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2778 Quote
cheerfulcalf wrote:
Locally.

Are you using the official version of nopCommerce? The one that you can download from here http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/releases/view/99141

Ivan Stoyanov
cheerfulcalf
10 years ago
#2779 Quote
Yes.
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2780 Quote
cheerfulcalf wrote:
Yes.

Can you please send us an email to support (at) nop-templates.com