Close

about us link. without popup

atzmonca
10 years ago
#2748 Quote
hi,
now when i mouse over the "about us" link, the text shown on popup
how can i fix that that only click on "about us" will redirect the user to the "about us" page?
Boyko
10 years ago
#2752 Quote
atzmonca wrote:
hi,
now when i mouse over the "about us" link, the text shown on popup
how can i fix that that only click on "about us" will redirect the user to the "about us" page?

Hi atzmonca,

You need to edit this file:
Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu\Views\MegaMenu\MegaMenu.cshtml

The changes you need to make are described in the file above. Simply comment some of the code  and uncomment the other.

Comment this line of code:

<li>@aboutUsTopicBlock</li>

Uncomment the line below:

<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "aboutus" })">@T("AboutUs")</a></li>

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
zjerry
10 years ago
#2919 Quote
Unfortunately this solution stopped working in 3.02 can you please check it again?
Boyko
10 years ago
#2920 Quote
zjerry wrote:
Unfortunately this solution stopped working in 3.02 can you please check it again?

Hi zjerry,

What do you mean by stop working as nothing has changed in the 3.02 version in the view? If you have replaced the views with the update then probably you have replaced the modified files, so you need to do the same modifications again in the MegaMenu.cshtml file.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
zjerry
10 years ago
#2922 Quote
My MegaMenu.cshtml now looks like:

@if (Model.Settings.IncludeAboutUsLink && !MvcHtmlString.IsNullOrEmpty(aboutUsTopicBlock))
    {
        @*<li>@aboutUsTopicBlock</li>
         Uncomment this line below(comment the line above to have a link to the AboutUs topic instead of a dropdown menu.*@
        <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "aboutus" })">@T("AboutUs")</a></li>

}

But the popup still is present (browser cache cleared), it was working as expected in 3.0.
Boyko
10 years ago
#2923 Quote
zjerry wrote:
My MegaMenu.cshtml now looks like:

@if (Model.Settings.IncludeAboutUsLink && !MvcHtmlString.IsNullOrEmpty(aboutUsTopicBlock))
    {
         Uncomment this line below(comment the line above to have a link to the AboutUs topic instead of a dropdown menu.*@

}

But the popup still is present (browser cache cleared), it was working as expected in 3.0.

Hi zjerry,

Have you debugged it to see what is wrong?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
zjerry
10 years ago
#2924 Quote
Not, I'm using no-source version of nopCommerce for now.
Boyko
10 years ago
#2925 Quote
zjerry wrote:
Not, I'm using no-source version of nopCommerce for now.

Hi zjerry,

Just tested and the code below works perfectly for me:

@{
        MvcHtmlString aboutUsTopicBlock = Html.Action("TopicBlock", "MegaMenu", new { systemName = "AboutUs" });
    }
    {

}

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
zjerry
10 years ago
#2932 Quote
My mistake, I was editing

Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu\Views\MegaMenu\MegaMenu.cshtml

I should edit

Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu\Themes\NeoFashion\Views\MegaMenu\MegaMenu.cshtml

Solved, excuse me for a mess.