Close

disable ajax when filtering

Hass
10 years ago
#2603 Quote
Hi,

I want to disable ajax when user use filter on product page.
I have a banner on home page when user click on it it will redirect to product page filtered by category and by manufacturer when user click on the banner the product page load for the specific
category then u will see the loading picture that filter for manufacturer inside that category what I want is to load the category filtered by manufacturer when the page load for the first time I don't know if disabling ajax should solve this can anyone help.

Thanks
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2604 Quote
Hass wrote:
Hi,

I want to disable ajax when user use filter on product page.
I have a banner on home page when user click on it it will redirect to product page filtered by category and by manufacturer when user click on the banner the product page load for the specific
category then u will see the loading picture that filter for manufacturer inside that category what I want is to load the category filtered by manufacturer when the page load for the first time I don't know if disabling ajax should solve this can anyone help.

Thanks

Hi Hass,

I think that I understood what you are trying to say. I guess, that you used the Ajax Filters to crate a specific filtration, copied the URL and set it as a slider picture URL. And you want not to see the loader and filtration when a user clicks on the image and gets redirected to the category.

If this is the case, it is not possible. The Ajax Filters need to filter the products for the current category in order to display them.

Best regards,

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!