Close

Mega Menu - Change of color on hover.

rgujral
10 years ago
#2588 Quote
Hi :

I would like to change the color on hover on Home Page, About Us and other buttons that we add through Mega Menu. Please let me know which field in CSS file should be touched / changed to change the hex color code.

In addition, we noticed that color changes to white when we hover to manufacturer name on the mega menu bar, I think it should be dark maroon as done for others and need to know how to fix this or was it designed this way only.

Regards,
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2593 Quote
rgujral wrote:
Hi :

I would like to change the color on hover on Home Page, About Us and other buttons that we add through Mega Menu. Please let me know which field in CSS file should be touched / changed to change the hex color code.

In addition, we noticed that color changes to white when we hover to manufacturer name on the mega menu bar, I think it should be dark maroon as done for others and need to know how to fix this or was it designed this way only.

Regards,

Hi rgujral,

To change the css of the Mega Menu plugin for the ShopAll theme you need to go to /Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu/Themes/ShopAll/Content/ and open the style.css file.

Thank you for reporting the styling for the manufacuters. We will consider changing the color for our 3.0 release of the ShopAll theme.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
rgujral
10 years ago
#2595 Quote
Please let me know which field in css file I mean button section where I should change color on hover.
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2598 Quote
rgujral wrote:
Please let me know which field in css file I mean button section where I should change color on hover.

Hi rgujral

You need to change .mega-menu .title a:hover located on line 116. Please use the Inspect element option of your browser. You can see the css, html and the lines of code that you need to change.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
rgujral
10 years ago
#2632 Quote
Thank You.