Close

Two colums on product detail page

ckoch1979
10 years ago
#2566 Quote
Hallo!

I would like to have two columns on product details page. For that purpose I set Layout = "~/Views/Shared/_ColumnsOne.cshtml" to [i]Layout = "~/Views/Shared/_ColumnsTwo.cshtml" in ProductTemplate.VariantsInGrid.cshtml but nothing happens.
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2572 Quote
ckoch1979 wrote:
Hallo!

I would like to have two columns on product details page. For that purpose I set Layout = "~/Views/Shared/_ColumnsOne.cshtml" to [i]Layout = "~/Views/Shared/_ColumnsTwo.cshtml" in ProductTemplate.VariantsInGrid.cshtml but nothing happens.

Hi ckoch1979,

In order to do this, you need to go to /Themes/Fashion/Views/Catalog and open the ProductTemplate.SingleVariant and ProductTemplate.VariantsInGrid. In this views change the Layout to Layout = "~/Views/Shared/_ColumnsTwo.cshtml"

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
ckoch1979
10 years ago
#2580 Quote
For two columns it works, thank you! If I do the same procedure for three columns it doesn't. What do I have to do different?
Support
10 years ago
#2602 Quote
ckoch1979 wrote:
For two columns it works, thank you! If I do the same procedure for three columns it doesn't. What do I have to do different?

Hi,

The Nop Fashion Theme does not have 3 columns by design. So we have modified the _ColumnsThree layout to look like the _ColumnsTwo. That is why nothing changes when you switch from _ColumnsThree to _ColumnsTwo.

Best Regards!