Close

How to create a product specific measurement table

chenos7
11 years ago
#2439 Quote
Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to create a product specific measurement table.
If it is not possible, how can I change the global measurement table?

Best regards,
Chen
Boyko
11 years ago
#2441 Quote
chenos7 wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to create a product specific measurement table.
If it is not possible, how can I change the global measurement table?

Best regards,
Chen

Hi Chen,

If you want a product specific table then the only option you have is to use the Nop Quick Tabs and create a tab for each product (which will be a huge effort).
As to the global measurements, they are in a topic that you can edit from the Administration. Go to Content Management -> Topics(Pages). Then edit the content of the SizeConversion topic.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
chenos7
11 years ago
#2450 Quote
Hi,

Is it possible to create a page per category or sub category? If it is how can I point the link to that page using the product category?

E.g. Page for dresses, page for shirts, etc,...

Thanks,
Chen
Boyko
11 years ago
#2455 Quote
chenos7 wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to create a page per category or sub category? If it is how can I point the link to that page using the product category?

E.g. Page for dresses, page for shirts, etc,...

Thanks,
Chen

Hi Chen,

Every category or subcategory has a separate page with the products in this category. If you want to have different measurement information per category i.e dresses, shirts etc. Then you can create different tabs for each category. For example:
Create a new tab and call it Dresses Measurement and add the information about the measurements specific to dresses only. Then map this tab to the Dresses category. This way all the products in the Dresses category will have a tab with this information.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team