Close

"Contact Us" from Mega Menu

rgujral
11 years ago
#2393 Quote
Hi,

I want to turn off "Contact Us" from Mega Menu and would like to show this on the bottom of the page along with "About Us" and any other policy links.

Is it possible to turn off Mega Menu items from Mega Menu and have them at bottom...like other item Blog which is turned off but then it is off from the page itself which is not good ?

Regards,
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2394 Quote
rgujral wrote:
Hi,

I want to turn off "Contact Us" from Mega Menu and would like to show this on the bottom of the page along with "About Us" and any other policy links.

Is it possible to turn off Mega Menu items from Mega Menu and have them at bottom...like other item Blog which is turned off but then it is off from the page itself which is not good ?

Regards,

Hi

Yes you can manage all items that are shown in the Mega Menu plugin from the administration.
Please read our online documentation for more information.

If you want to add links to the footer, you need to do it manually.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
rgujral
11 years ago
#2396 Quote
Thanks. I know all these are configurable items and can be turned ON and OFF.

My question was if I turn off "Contact Us" because I am running short of space on mage menu and I do not want to add another row of menu, but at the same time, I want to have contact us information at home page for users in case they wish to contact us, else there is not way they can raise their queries.

Please suggest.

Raminder
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2397 Quote
rgujral wrote:
Thanks. I know all these are configurable items and can be turned ON and OFF.

My question was if I turn off "Contact Us" because I am running short of space on mage menu and I do not want to add another row of menu, but at the same time, I want to have contact us information at home page for users in case they wish to contact us, else there is not way they can raise their queries.

Please suggest.

Raminder

You can add a link to the "Contact Us" topic in the footer.
To do this go to \Themes\ShopAll\Views\ShopAllCommon\ and open the FooterInfoBlock.cshtml view.

go to line 35 and find the following line of code:

<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "aboutus" })">@T("AboutUs")</a></li>

after it add the following code:

<li>|</li>
<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Topic", new { SystemName = "contactus" })">@T("ContactUs")</a></li>

Best regards,

Ivan Stoyanov
rgujral
11 years ago
#2398 Quote
Thanks Ivan.

I noticed that Poll is not showing up on the page, though I have set it up under content management / poll and it is on to show up on home page.

Is this because of Nop All template ? How do I see the poll ?
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2399 Quote
rgujral wrote:
Thanks Ivan.

I noticed that Poll is not showing up on the page, though I have set it up under content management / poll and it is on to show up on home page.

Is this because of Nop All template ? How do I see the poll ?

The Home page of the Nop ShopAll theme is a one column layout, so the Pool will not be visible on the Home page. However it will be visible on all other pages like Category page, Manufacturer page, Product page, etc.

Ivan Stoyanov
rgujral
11 years ago
#2400 Quote
Hi,

It is not visible from Category, Manufacturer and Product page.

Am I missing something please ?

Regards,
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2417 Quote
rgujral wrote:
Hi,

It is not visible from Category, Manufacturer and Product page.

Am I missing something please ?

Regards,

Hi rgujral,

The system name of the Poll topic should be LeftColumnPoll

Ivan Stoyanov
rgujral
11 years ago
#2419 Quote
Thank You !