Close

How to Add Custom Data source type to Nop JCarousel

cskhoo7
11 years ago
#2333 Quote
How to Add Custom Data source type to Nop JCarousel v2.80?

i like to add the jcarosel base on the manufacture featured produts...example like brand A..etc

I try to goto widgets and click configure, but below wording came out:
To configure the plugin either click HERE or go to Plugins -> Nop JCarousel -> Manage JCarousels

how to customize?? like previous versions @Html.Action("JCarousel", "JCarousel", new {carouselName = "JCarousel Name", productModels = Model.CustomProductModels}) kind of Manual Integration (Advanced users only) - Adding custom data source function...

pls help, thanks! URGENTS!
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2334 Quote
cskhoo7 wrote:
How to Add Custom Data source type to Nop JCarousel v2.80?

i like to add the jcarosel base on the manufacture featured produts...example like brand A..etc

I try to goto widgets and click configure, but below wording came out:
To configure the plugin either click HERE or go to Plugins -> Nop JCarousel -> Manage JCarousels

how to customize?? like previous versions @Html.Action("JCarousel", "JCarousel", new {carouselName = "JCarousel Name", productModels = Model.CustomProductModels}) kind of Manual Integration (Advanced users only) - Adding custom data source function...

pls help, thanks! URGENTS!

Hi cskhoo7,

You can find more information on the custom data source in this topic: http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/277/customdatasource
At the moment we are working on custom product, category and manufacturer mapping for the JCarousel plugin.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!