Close

Single Domain License to Multiple Domains

kentdenns
11 years ago
#2227 Quote
Hi. If I purchase Single domain license and decided to buy another license for Multiple Domains later, will I just pay the the difference of the price of the Single and Multiple? Or will I pay the full amount of Multiple Domain License and will not get a cash back from the Single Domain License? Thanks in advance!
Boyko
11 years ago
#2228 Quote
kentdenns wrote:
Hi. If I purchase Single domain license and decided to buy another license for Multiple Domains later, will I just pay the the difference of the price of the Single and Multiple? Or will I pay the full amount of Multiple Domain License and will not get a cash back from the Single Domain License? Thanks in advance!

Hi kentdenns,

Thank you for considering our products!
We do not offer upgrades from Single to Multiple Domain License as it will completely defeat the purpose of the Multiple Domain License. The purpose of the Multiple Domain License is to offer web agencies or web developers an affordable price and at the same time let them use our products for creating unlimited number of web sites. So if you plan to use the theme on at least  more than one web site then you should consider getting a multiple domain license.

Should you decide to buy the theme I am sure it will become a valuable tool for your business!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
kentdenns
11 years ago
#2229 Quote
I see. Great to know. Thank you.