Close

SevenSpikes.Core Error with Multi-Store

untiedshoes
11 years ago
#2220 Quote
Hi, hoping someone can help?

I'm using the new nopCommerce 2.8 multi-store version, but when trying to load SevenSpikes.Core in the list of plugins, I get the following error:

Could not load file or assembly 'Autofac.Integration.Mvc, Version=2.6.3.862

I'm guessing this is because the multi-store version I'm using is using Autofac.Mvc4.3.0.0?

Do you have a fix for this, or put me in the right direction please?

Regards,
Craig
Boyko
11 years ago
#2221 Quote
untiedshoes wrote:
Hi, hoping someone can help?

I'm using the new nopCommerce 2.8 multi-store version, but when trying to load SevenSpikes.Core in the list of plugins, I get the following error:

Could not load file or assembly 'Autofac.Integration.Mvc, Version=2.6.3.862

I'm guessing this is because the multi-store version I'm using is using Autofac.Mvc4.3.0.0?

Do you have a fix for this, or put me in the right direction please?

Regards,
Craig

Hi Craig,

The latest version of our products supports the official nopCommerce 2.8.
The new multi-store version is still work in progress and it is not just the Autofac that is different. There are a lot of things that are changed since version 2.8 was released and there are a lot of things that are going to change till nopCommerce 3.0 will be released.
Please note that our plugins are not yet released for the upcoming nopCommerce 3.0 (which is  changed daily), so they won't install and work for it.
We will release a compatible version of all the plugins and themes when nopCommerce 3.0 is officially released.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team