Close

too many pictures create a long list on product detail page.

toanhnt
4 years ago
#16135 Quote
some of my products have over 20 images, this creates a long list of images on the left of product detail page. Is this possible to create up arrow on top and down arrow at bottom, and to show only 8 product images?

Thank you
nikola.dragiev
4 years ago
#16139 Quote
Hello,

The Cloud Zoom Plugin has such functionality. You can see it here:

http://themes.venture1.nop-templates.com/solid-matte-helmet

You can enable it from the Administration -> Nop-Templates -> Plugins -> Nop Cloud Zoom -> Settings -> General Settings and check the Enable Picture Thumbnails To Be In JCarousel checkbox.   

You can change the number of visible products to 8 by going to Configuration -> Settings -> All settings (advanced), then search for this setting: cloudzoomsettings.numberofpicturethumbnailsincarousel-venture and change i'ts value to 8.

Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
toanhnt
4 years ago
#16142 Quote
nikola.dragiev wrote:
Hello,

The Cloud Zoom Plugin has such functionality. You can see it here:

http://themes.venture1.nop-templates.com/solid-matte-helmet

You can enable it from the Administration -> Nop-Templates -> Plugins -> Nop Cloud Zoom -> Settings -> General Settings and check the Enable Picture Thumbnails To Be In JCarousel checkbox.   

You can change the number of visible products to 8 by going to Configuration -> Settings -> All settings (advanced), then search for this setting: cloudzoomsettings.numberofpicturethumbnailsincarousel-venture and change i'ts value to 8.

Hi, Thank you for your response. But when cloudzoom enabled. All thumbnails jump to the bottom. and when thumbnails as carousel enabled, all thumbnails disappeared.

nikola.dragiev
4 years ago
#16157 Quote
toanhnt wrote:

Hi, Thank you for your response. But when cloudzoom enabled. All thumbnails jump to the bottom. and when thumbnails as carousel enabled, all thumbnails disappeared.

Hello,

We could not reproduce such an issue on our local machines or on our demo website. Have you done any customizations? Maybe you could submit a ticket to our ticketing system with a live store link to your website so we can investigate the problem there.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com