Close

change the direction of the JCarousel

shayt
11 years ago
#2197 Quote
i did it,
like i said, the direction was solved.

but now there are two problems like i mentioned in the prev comment.

please look at
http://goo.gl/qpwvV

and you will see the problem.

Thanks,
Shay
shayt
11 years ago
#2232 Quote
any answer ?

please.
Boyko
11 years ago
#2234 Quote
shayt wrote:
i did it,
like i said, the direction was solved.

but now there are two problems like i mentioned in the prev comment.

please look at
http://goo.gl/qpwvV

and you will see the problem.

Thanks,
Shay

Hi Shay,

The problem is that the JCarousel plugin works this way. When you have RTL enabled it rotates in the opposite direction when you press the arrows and the styling for it is done for such a rotation. When you have changed the direction now the RTL styling will not work correctly. You can disable the RTL styling if you want. To do so you can comment this line:

if (supportRtl)
    {
        //Html.AppendCssFileParts("~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Themes/" + Model.Theme + "/Skins/skin.rtl.css");
    }

This way the styling will be the default one and not the RTL one as the rotation is already changed to the default one in your previous modification.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
shayt
11 years ago
#2235 Quote
i think the carousel should swipe to the same direction, regardless of the RTL/LTR theme.

anyway -
remarking those lines you mentioned is NOT a solution, like i said, it will cause other problems.

i succeed to change it, but i need your help how to change that in the code :
in file JCarousel.cshtml
i did NOT change the supportRTL lines.
so it is still -
bool supportRtl = EngineContext.Current.Resolve<IWorkContext>().WorkingLanguage.Rtl;
    if (supportRtl)
    {
        Html.AppendCssFileParts("~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel/Themes/" + Model.Theme + "/Skins/skin.rtl.css");                
    }

but when i do inspect elements of the page i see.
there are two lines responsible to the arrows,
i just switch the next and prev words, and now it is working great.
the lines are -
<div class="jcarousel-prev jcarousel-prev-horizontal" style="display: block;"></div>
<div class="jcarousel-next jcarousel-next-horizontal" style="display: block;"></div>

and i change them to -
<div class="jcarousel-prev jcarousel-next-horizontal" style="display: block;"></div>
<div class="jcarousel-next jcarousel-prev-horizontal" style="display: block;"></div>

where in the code i can change that ???

Thanks,
Shay
Boyko
11 years ago
#2236 Quote
shayt wrote:
i think the carousel should swipe to the same direction, regardless of the RTL/LTR theme.

Hi Shayt,

This is not something we have come up with. This is how the JCarousel works. We use this JQuery JCarousel. You can change how it works but you need to mess with its javascript. You can find the script in this folder:
Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel\Scripts\jquery.jcarousel.min.js

By the way can you check the JCarousel on our Fashion theme after changing the language to be English-RTL. I think it work as it should be working with the only difference is that the order of the products is the opposite of the default order.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
shayt
11 years ago
#2237 Quote
Boyko wrote:

By the way can you check the JCarousel on our Fashion theme after changing the language to be English-RTL. I think it work as it should be working with the only difference is that the order of the products is the opposite of the default order.

Thanks

YES, the fashion theme with RTL is working great,
and i don't care about the order of the products.
the swipe direction is in the SAME direction as the regular theme.

can you show me how can i change my jcarousel to work like the fashion RTL theme.

Thanks,
Shay
Boyko
11 years ago
#2238 Quote
shayt wrote:

Thanks

YES, the fashion theme with RTL is working great,
and i don't care about the order of the products.
the swipe direction is in the SAME direction as the regular theme.

can you show me how can i change my jcarousel to work like the fashion RTL theme.

Thanks,
Shay

Hi Shay,

We made the JCarousel in the DarkOrange theme to behave the same as the Fashion theme.
Simply download the plugin package again, delete the JCarousel plugin folder from your Plugins folder and add the new one from the package.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
shayt
11 years ago
#2239 Quote
Boyko wrote:

We made the JCarousel in the DarkOrange theme to behave the same as the Fashion theme.
Simply download the plugin package again, delete the JCarousel plugin folder from your Plugins folder and add the new one from the package.

Thanks

GREAT,
now everything is working great.
i think the problem was in my custom CSS
:-(

Thank you for the support.
Shay