Close

How to add category menu on megamenu

drcomputer
11 years ago
#2163 Quote
I wanted to added two categories with many sub categories. I wanted to added display two categories on megamenu. How to do it
Boyko
11 years ago
#2165 Quote
drcomputer wrote:
I wanted to added two categories with many sub categories. I wanted to added display two categories on megamenu. How to do it

Hi drcomputer,

Could you elaborate more on this as it is not very clear to us what exactly you want to achieve?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
drcomputer
11 years ago
#2166 Quote
I wanted to add two different product dropdowns menus on Megamenu. I have two categories namely Jewellery and Homedecor. I want to show menu as shown in picture. I need both categories should have dropdown
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=219qpv4&s=6
Boyko
11 years ago
#2173 Quote
drcomputer wrote:
I wanted to add two different product dropdowns menus on Megamenu. I have two categories namely Jewellery and Homedecor. I want to show menu as shown in picture. I need both categories should have dropdown
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=219qpv4&s=6

Please refer to the online documentation about the various options you have available in the Administration of the Mega Menu. Basically you need to uncheck the show products in a single menu option and choose the Grid template with pictures.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
joaotiago
6 years ago
#14427 Quote
That reply. Wow.

Q: *question is asked*
A: "Please elaborate"
Q: *elaborates*
A: *links to documentation*

time waster.
Boyko
6 years ago
#14428 Quote
joaotiago wrote:
That reply. Wow.

Q: *question is asked*
A: "Please elaborate"
Q: *elaborates*
A: *links to documentation*

time waster.

Hi joaotiago,

I appreciate you feedback!

Please let me explain that when we don't understand what the customer wants we better ask him to elaborate rather than trying to help without understanding, which will be a real "time waster" as we will point him in the wrong direction.
I have described what needs to be done with an example and of course I pointed the documentation since many people miss reading it before posting, while their problem is already explained there. It will a "time waster" if we don't point the documentation at all.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team