Close

Ajax Filter Ordering Issue

[email protected]
4 years ago
#15899 Quote
Hi, I am having an issue ordering the values in the Ajax Filter Plugin. I am not able to get ordered the different attributes of the sizes of the shoes:

Anyone has an idea how can I order this list?

Thank you.
Boyko
4 years ago
#15900 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi, I am having an issue ordering the values in the Ajax Filter Plugin. I am not able to get ordered the different attributes of the sizes of the shoes:

Anyone has an idea how can I order this list?

Thank you.

You can set some Predefined Values for that specific attribute i.e Size. There you have Display Order and order them in the way you want them to be ordered. Then the Ajax Filters will check if such predefined values exist and will use them to order the available attribute options in the same order.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
4 years ago
#15901 Quote
Hi,

Where do you set those values?

Thank you.
Boyko
4 years ago
#15902 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

Where do you set those values?

Thank you.

You need to go to the Catalog -> Attributes -> Product Attributes page (where you create the Product Attributes).
Then find the attribute that you want to have sorted values and edit it. Then you will see the Predefined Values and add them with the corresponding display order.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
4 years ago
#15909 Quote
Hi,

Thank you very much, problem solved! :)
[email protected]
4 years ago
#15910 Quote
Hi,

In the meantime, I realized that the plugin presents attributes in the filters that are associated with a product but with no stock, and they are still listed.

How can I hide attributes that are not in any product available in stock?

Thanks.
Boyko
4 years ago
#15915 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

In the meantime, I realized that the plugin presents attributes in the filters that are associated with a product but with no stock, and they are still listed.

How can I hide attributes that are not in any product available in stock?

Thanks.

Hi,

Unfortunately you can't load only In Stock products by default. There is a separate In Stock filter that you need to enable that will show you only the In Stock products and the available attributes respectively.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team