Close

about .ttf fonts in Nop Beauty Theme

xtsiliv
11 years ago
#2120 Quote
Hi
My site is local right now.
In the folder Themes\Beauty\Content\css are the fonts

avantgardegothicltextralight (.eot .svg .ttf)
avantgardenormal (.eot .svg .ttf)

can you explain me how these fonts work in the styles.css?

because in styles.css in many places has the avantgarde and avantgarde_light font. Where are these fonts? My half site with the english words is great! the other half with the greek words is not good.

If i find another .ttf font except the standar fonts that regognized on web eg a calligraphic font that supports my language  and put it in the file  Themes\Beauty\Content\css will this work?  and how?

I mean that if all the fonts in my site take the source from the file like src: url('newfont.ttf');
will this work?

Thanks!
Xrysa

Boyko
11 years ago
#2126 Quote
xtsiliv wrote:
Hi
My site is local right now.
In the folder Themes\Beauty\Content\css are the fonts

avantgardegothicltextralight (.eot .svg .ttf)
avantgardenormal (.eot .svg .ttf)

can you explain me how these fonts work in the styles.css?

because in styles.css in many places has the avantgarde and avantgarde_light font. Where are these fonts? My half site with the english words is great! the other half with the greek words is not good.

If i find another .ttf font except the standar fonts that regognized on web eg a calligraphic font that supports my language  and put it in the file  Themes\Beauty\Content\css will this work?  and how?

I mean that if all the fonts in my site take the source from the file like src: url('newfont.ttf');
will this work?

Thanks!
Xrysa

Hi Xrysa,

Can you explain what do you mean by "the other half with the greek words is not good"? What exactly is wrong as we tried the fonts with Greek language and it seems that it is supported. Can you send some sample text, so that we can try with it and also a screenshot that shows what is wrong with the Greek language? You can send an email directly to support at nop-templates.com.

As to changing the font with a new one - yes this is possible but the new font will be used for both languages i.e English and Greek as the font is in the styles.css file.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team