Close

Category Header Plugin

iBEAUTHENTIC
11 years ago
#2114 Quote
I downloaded the Fashion Template last night to get the quick view (nice btw). I noticed the Category header plugin was missing. Is that on purpose? Why would it be removed? I did not want the default menu so I had to use the Mega Menu but I don't like like that menu has all the categories have "Shop by Category" at the top and you can't change it to say "Shop by {the category you're looking at}" that I saw anyway.

So just wondering why header category was no longer included.
Boyko
11 years ago
#2117 Quote
iBEAUTHENTIC wrote:
I downloaded the Fashion Template last night to get the quick view (nice btw). I noticed the Category header plugin was missing. Is that on purpose? Why would it be removed? I did not want the default menu so I had to use the Mega Menu but I don't like like that menu has all the categories have "Shop by Category" at the top and you can't change it to say "Shop by {the category you're looking at}" that I saw anyway.

So just wondering why header category was no longer included.

Hi iBEAUTHENTIC,

Yes, we removed the Nop Categories Header Menu on purpose as it is duplicated with the Nop Mega Menu that comes with the theme as it is pretty much the same as styling but is much more powerful as features. We are also working on a nice improvement to the Fashion theme (I am sure you will like it) and it will support only the Mega Menu. If you don't like the text you can simply remove the title directly from the .cshtml file or with a dispay:none in the css for the title. Please note that the Header Menu can be downloaded for free as a separate download but it won't have the styles for the Fashion theme. Drop us a line if you want us to send you the css for the Fashion theme for the Header Menu.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team