Close

Installation

ylechasseur
12 years ago
#143 Quote
Hi,

I have Nop commerce 2.20. I followed exactly the instruction. copy both plgung in nop.web/plugins, rebuilt the application and stated localy. I went into the admi section and the plugin wasn't there. I reload, still neot there. I changed the Global sme result. Then I when in App_data and I add manually

PromotionFeed.Become
PromotionFeed.Froogle
PromotionFeed.PriceGrabber
SevenSpikes.Core
Shipping.AustraliaPost
Shipping.CanadaPost
Shipping.FedEx

then I make certain that the plugins where inside the deployable plugins folder (they were there) and still can see them ,..

any idea ?

Yves
Support
12 years ago
#144 Quote
Hi,

You should not manually add the names of our plugins in the App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt file.
Make sure you are using the correct version of our plugins.

If you are using nopCommerce 2.2 and start it locally:

1. Make sure Core and SEO plugins folders are in Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins folder.

2. Make sure you are using the correct version of the plugins. In the plugin folder open the Description.txt file and check the version of the plugin. It should be 2.2.

Now you should be able to see the plugins in the Admin panel list of plugins.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#145 Quote
works fine, now lets give a try ...
maryshave
12 years ago
#291 Quote
Hello can I use this plugin with current version nopcommerce 2.3 or I need to downgrade my install of nopcommerce to 2.2

Thanks for your help
Support
12 years ago
#292 Quote
maryshave wrote:
Hello can I use this plugin with current version nopcommerce 2.3 or I need to downgrade my install of nopcommerce to 2.2

Thanks for your help

Hi maryshave,

We are working on the new much improved version of the Smart SEO plugin that will be available for nopCommerce 2.3 and nopCommerce 2.4.
We will let you know when we are ready with the release!

Hope that helps!
maryshave
12 years ago
#295 Quote
Okay great...thx a lot it is appreciated.
Support
12 years ago
#352 Quote
maryshave wrote:
Okay great...thx a lot it is appreciated.

We are happy to announce that the long awaited and much improved version of the Nop Smart SEO is now released!
There is also a FREE Trial available, so everyone is welcome to play with it and give us feedback.

Many Thanks
sukhdeep
12 years ago
#454 Quote
Hi Support

I am using a fresh installation of Nop 2.4. Then i had installed Nop SMart SEO plugin for  2.4 version. I had copied the SevenSpikes.Core and the SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SmartSEO folders into the Plugins folder of Nop.web . Then I had installed both of the modules from the Admin panel as per the instructions over here:
http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopSmartSEO/Version_2_3_4/lessons/Installation.html

But when i tried opening the Products/SEO tab, then it shows me blank textboxes for titles, keywords etc.

Here is the URL where i am working on:
http://202.164.47.53/

Admin U: [email protected]
P: admin

Please advice me over this as it is very urgent for me.

Thanks Heaps
Sukhdeep
Support
12 years ago
#455 Quote
sukhdeep wrote:
Hi Support

I am using a fresh installation of Nop 2.4. Then i had installed Nop SMart SEO plugin for  2.4 version.

Hi sukhdeep,

We just logged in and we saw that you hadn't enabled the Smart SEO plugin from the Settings page of the plugin. We enabled it for you.

Nop Smart SEO - please read this documentation for instructions as to how to use it:
http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopSmartSEO/Version_2_3_4/readme.html

We would like to summarize it for you so that you have a quick answer to your problem below.

Nop Smart SEO does not keep meta data in the database. It only keeps the SEO templates in the database.
It generates the meta data on the fly based on the SEO templates and the properties of the entity (category, product, manufacturer).That is why you are not seeing any meta data in the backend. But if you look at the html source of the pages, you should see the generated meta data.
Please note that Nop Smart SEO takes into account tokens like ${meta-title}, ${meta-description}, ${meta-keywords} and ${se-name}. So if you already have meta data entered in the backend for the different entities, you can instruct Nop Smart SEO to make use of this meta data, by including these tokens into the SEO template for the entities.
For example let’s say you entered a meta title for one of you products: “My Product”
and you have a Product SEO template that goes like this: ${name} for ${price} by ${manufacturer}. The Nop Smart SEO will look at the localized name of the product and replace the ${name} token with it.
But if you would like to make use of your meta title “My Product” you can change the template to be like this:

${meta-title} for ${price} by ${manufacturer}

Now Nop Smart SEO will take the meta title entered in the backend for the product and replace the ${meta-title} token with it.

I hope this information is useful! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions.
su
10 years ago
#3521 Quote
Hi,

My client bought 'Smart SEO' plugin recently.
In your website I installed 'MegaMenu' plugin, and work perfectly.
But when I installed 'Smart SEO' into website, this stood very slow.