Close

Number of columns after filter..

bprichard
11 years ago
#2022 Quote
v2.8. I have changed my view files CategoryTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines etc to display 4 columns instead of 3. This works fine, but when I click a filter it reverts back to 3 columns.

Is there changes that need to be made elsewhere?
Boyko
11 years ago
#2024 Quote
bprichard wrote:
v2.8. I have changed my view files CategoryTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines etc to display 4 columns instead of 3. This works fine, but when I click a filter it reverts back to 3 columns.

Is there changes that need to be made elsewhere?

Hi bprichard,

Yes, you need to make the same changes in the template used by the Ajax Filters.
Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters\Views\Catalog7Spikes\CategoryTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines.cshtml

Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
feelyd
10 years ago
#4081 Quote
I am having the same issue, on www.lovekidbooks.com, any chance of a pointer on what to change.

I could copy the code from the standard view but it looks a lot different from the view in the plugin

Dec
bprichard
10 years ago
#4082 Quote
I believe the last post resolved the issue for me..
Boyko
10 years ago
#4085 Quote
feelyd wrote:
I am having the same issue, on www.lovekidbooks.com, any chance of a pointer on what to change.

I could copy the code from the standard view but it looks a lot different from the view in the plugin

Dec

Hi feelyd,

By default both templates the theme one and the filters one are the same.
But if you have modified the theme CategoryTemplate then it should be different than the categorytemplate of the filters. You should make the same changes in the category template of the Filters in the theme folder i.e Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters\Themes\Electronics\Views\Catalog7Spikes\.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team